Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Super Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Being a stay at home mom of 3 very active little boys, I'm always looking for an easy treat that my kids can halp me make in the late afternoon before Dad gets home. These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are perfect for the little ones to help with. My kids just like to sit on the counter and watch the Kitchenaid mix everything together. And then, they get to pour in the chocolate chips and taste the cookie dough, their favorite part. They hit the spot on a crisp fall afternoon!
Pumkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 box spice cake mix
1 small can 100 % Pure Pumpkin
3/4 bag chocolate chips

Mix cake mix and pumpkin together. Add chocolate chips. Place heeping spoonfuls on cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. They're that easy! These also make a great gift and look very cute wrapped.

4 comments:

nicole said...

Those look good and sound easy enough to make. YUM!
www.testkitchenrecipes.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

Ahhhh, I love this recipe. I posted a couple like this last year that I am anxious to make again. It's hard to beat just a couple ingredients! Yours look great!

Prudy said...

I just amde some pumpkin chocolate chips cookies recently. They are the best for this time of year!

Sara said...

Yummy!!! I am majorly craving pumpkin and chocolate chips. Thanks for the cute birthday gift.