Sunday, June 15, 2008

Unbeatable Chocolate Chip Cookies


These cookies really are unbeatable!! I got this recipe from my grandma who is an excellent cook. She cut it out of The Clipper newpaper years ago and still makes them today. They are so yummy! They make a lot, so I plan to freeze some and take them with us to our family reuinion this weekend. I used my Kitchenaid and could mix all but the last cup of flour. You can use whatever kind of chocolate chips you choose, my favorite are white chocolate chips or milk chocolate chips. I hope you enjoy them.


Unbeatable Chocolate Chip Cookies

2 cups oil

1 cup white sugar

2 cups brown sugar

2tsp vanilla

4 eggs

6 cups flour (a little less)

2 tsp baking soda

1/2 tsp salt

12 oz chocolate chips (I used white chocolate chips)

Preheat oven to 350. Combine oil, sugars, vanilla & eggs. Add baking soda, salt and part of the flour. Add chocolate chips before you add the last cup of flour. Place 1 1/2 inch spoonfuls of cookie dough on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-11 minutes. Let cool for 5-7 minutes on cookie sheet. Makes 4 dozen or more. Enjoy!

No comments: